You’ve worked hard to invest in your home. With a home equity line of credit or loan, you can pursue your life goals, such as home improvement projects, education and more.
Tap into your home’s equity
Home equity line of credit benefits
- Once you’re approved, only borrow what you need, when you need it, and make interest-only payments for the first 10 years of the loan term
- The ability to tap into your home equity without losing your current first mortgage rate.
- Easy access with checks or a HELOC Card if requested.
- Interest may be tax deductible; consult your tax advisor on the deductibility of interest and charges
- Up to $500,000 line amount; loan amount determined by Combined Loan To Value
Home equity loan benefits
- Short and long term options available
- $5,000-$500,000 (loan amount determined by Combined Loan To Value)
Interest may be tax deductible
- Consult your tax advisor on the deductibility of interest and charges
Competitive rates plus manageable payments
- Security and predictability of a set payment for the life of your loan
- Fixed monthly payments; secured by the residence
Reasons to tap into your home’s equity
1. Home improvements
Finish a basement, landscape a backyard, or upgrade your bathrooms or kitchen.
2. Debt consolidation
Pay off high-interest credit cards or consolidate debt into one affordable monthly payment.
3. Upcoming life events
Prepare for an upcoming large purchase, event or expense.
4. Job aid
Start a new business venture, or ease the stress of a job loss.
5. Mortgage insurance
Avoid or eliminate the need for mortgage insurance.
Home improvement loan
- Hassle-free application process
- Manageable monthly payments
- Loans from $5,000-$25,000